Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monday

So this will have to be a few day's of updates, since I missed the last couple.

Monday, I went to the comic jam I mentioned, and I did have a good time, met three cool people I have stuff in common with, laughed a lot.

After that, I ended up on a date with J the lawyer. I liked him, I had fun. I think he did too, although I'm not sure if he has a physical attraction to me - we may end up just as friends. There's also the fact that he has a couple teenage kids and an ex he still lives in the same house as. That might be more seriousness and grownupness than I am necessarily ready for.

Yesterday, not much happened. Went to the dentist in the hope of getting my teeth fixed up. It's going to be a long process I think.

And today, work, a ton of dating messages.

Haven't texted or talked to G since sunday evening - it's now wednesday. I still miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment